– Please complete the form at the bottom of this page providing detailed information relating to your summer housing needs.
– Once received, we will send you an application form. This must be sent back to us to process your request.
– Email form to Howard.SummerHousing@corvias.com with the following information:
– Proof of employment/internship OR enrollment in courses at a local college or university (offer and acceptance letters).
– Signed Howard University Residence Hall Summer Individual License Agreement.
– Acknowledgement of summer housing costs, via electronic invoice.
– A non-refundable deposit of $135 is due upon submitting the signed application and agreement. Payment must be paid in full via credit card, or certified check or money order at least 72 hours prior to check-in. Personal checks are not accepted.
– Once processed and accepted, we will notify you with more details on your move-in.