– Continuing Howard University students enrolled in summer school classes, must acces the Office of Residence Life 2020 Summer Housing Packet for instructions on submitting a summer housing application.
– Verified working students may complete the form at the bottom of this page and reference the below details in order to secure your summer housing. Once your form is received, we will send you an application. This must be sent back to us to process your request.
– Email form to Howard.SummerHousing@corvias.com with the following information:
– Proof of internship or summer employment (offer and acceptance letters).
– Signed Howard University Residence Hall Summer Individual License Agreement.
– Acknowledgement of summer housing costs, via electronic invoice.
– A $135 deposit payment is due upon submitting the signed agreement. Payment must be paid in full via credit card, or certified check or money order at least 72 hours prior to check-in. Personal checks are not accepted.
– Once processed and accepted, we will notify you with more details on your move-in.